Saturday, February 14, 2009

My real valentine


Will with his stuffed turtle souvenier. He calls it "Froggy"

Getting tired..note hair grabbing.

He enjoyed the statues more than the real penguins.

Outside checking out the boats.

Daddy and Will by the entrance.

So...Adam is of course my Valentine. He has been working the last couple days straight and is continuing through the weekend...so I wasn't expecting anything special. But he bought me roses which I discovered on the table this morning. So it was a great start to this holiday of love! Then he went to work.

Luckily Lisa was in town and hung out with us today. We went to swim lessons, ate donuts, finished planning our trip to disney world, and watched her get ready for her date. Then we were all alone. So Will and I made these brownies that are supposed to have cookie dough in them. Well they tasted awful so that was a bummer.

So I wouldn't feel to lonely, I let Will stay up late and we watched the Charlie Brown Valentine's Special and now that he is in bed I'm getting ready to enjoy a Lifetime movie...I really actually enjoy these...I'm not trying to sound pathetic :-)

Anyway..here are some pictures from the aquarium as promised!

1 comment:

brianahutch said...

so cute! will is getting to be like a real person! btw - i'm going to have stop commenting on your blog if you don't start commenting on mine!!! :) and when I can figure it out, I'll add you to my blogroll!! funnnn!!!